Wednesday, October 23, 2013

He Was Not in the Fire

"And after the earthquake a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire." 1 Kings 19:12


So, at the comicon next year I shall be promoting my graphic novel, and after being inspired by what I saw last comicon, I thought of a fun and creative way to do that. I shall be selling a pack of four 5 x 7 Elijah illustrations. The one above is an entirely new piece I created for this pack. It depicts Elijah in the cave about to meet with God. You will recognize it, no doubt, from the quick sketches I did depicting this story. Here is the original sketch:


The next three illustrations I've chosen you have seen before in one form or another, I've just added a few changes:

Elijah Sketch & Low Whisper
Not By Bread Alone
I am so excited for next year's comicon! I cannot wait to have all my merchandise available, meet people, dress up, promote The Sting Chronicles, and just experience it all as an exhibitor. It is going to be incredible. I shall be keeping you up-to-date on all the latest news!

He makes everything beautiful in its time . . . Ecclesiastes 3:11

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah, I know! I'm really pumped for this comicon next year! :-D Cannot wait!

      Delete